I suffer from OCD

Megan Fox has said that she suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder.

In an interview with Allure, the 23-year-old actress admitted that she refuses to eat from silverware in restaurants or use public toilets as a result of the illness.

"Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air. Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Argh!" she said.

"This is a sickness, I have an illness - this is not okay anymore."

The star also insisted that she prefers to be alone and hates the attention that stardom brings.

"I could go days, weeks, without talking to another human being. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive