I am old and tired

Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that she feels "old and tired".

The 45-year-old Sex and the City actress - who has 7-year-old son James and 10-month-old twin daughters called Marion and Tabitha with actor Matthew Broderick - said that she "runs around" after them all the time.

Parker told Heat magazine: "I don't have a beauty secret. I feel old and tired! I have children I run round after, I try to walk as much as possible, and other than that I buy every cream possible.

"I love beautiful clothes and am privileged enough to have access to a lot of them, but they're returned the next day. They're not mine!

"Having my boy and now the twins, life is delightful. When I used to come to London, my first stop was Harvey Nichols, but now it's all about Hamleys toy shop. That store is amazing!

"The girls couldn't be more different. One is constantly looking around and reaching out, the other is very serious and slightly aloof."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive