Hayek cancels moon trip for motherhood

Salma Hayek has revealed that she cancelled a trip to the moon in order to care for her daughter.

The actress admitted that she has become less of a risk-taker since giving birth to daughter Valentina two years ago.

"I reserved my place with the Virgin [Galactic] expedition. And then I got pregnant. And now I'm a mother. So, I'm not going to go," she told In Style.

"I love scuba diving and used to dive where the sharks were, and now? No more sharks. Everything becomes about the baby. You are in second position, or third."

However, the star insisted that she still takes time away from the responsibilities of motherhood to pamper herself.

"You have to balance everything in your life and while, yes, your children and husband must be important, you have to dedicate time to yourself. The mother of today needs to find ways to be comfortable and stylish at the same time."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive