1. Claudia Anne Winkleman was born on January 15, 1972 to mother Eve Pollard and father Barry Winkleman. Her stepfather is former Daily Express editor Sir Nicholas Lloyd.
2. Winkleman has an impressive education CV. She attended the independent City of London School for Girls and has an MA Hons degree in history of art from New Hall, Cambridge. What a show-off.
3. If Winkleman could interview one celebrity dead or alive, who would it be? Well she'd quite like to meet Elvis, but it appears that Channel 4 news anchor Jon Snow may just edge it. "I've got a thing for Jon Snow. A man that bright who also isn't afraid of a jaunty tie is seriously attractive," she says.
4. Claudia notes that her worst ever interview came when she was working on This Morning as a showbiz reporter. The culprit - Harrison Ford. "[He] was a bit of a c**k. I was so disappointed," she explains. "I was excited about meeting Indiana Jones. But my expectations were too high. He ended up talking about his love for carpentry."
5. A lot of people have questioned Claudia's credentials since she was confirmed as the host of Film 2010. We're going to wait for the show to start before we judge, but apparently her favourite films are The Shawshank Redemption, the first two Godfather movies and children's classic E.T..
6. According to Claudia, TV presenting is the easiest gig going. "On TV, the researchers and directors are so brilliant, my job is basically to get a fake tan and do some reading," she says. "Work is b*llocks!"
7. Claudia has become the queen of reality TV down the years. Her long list of credits include Fame Academy, Strictly Come Dancing (and spinoff show It Takes Two), Art School, Eurovision Dance Contest and Hell's Kitchen.
8. Despite meeting celebrities every day, Winkleman admits that she still gets starstruck in the most unusual circumstances. "I walked past Christopher Biggins in the supermarket recently and almost couldn't breathe," she recalls. "I thought, 'I wonder if I can I get him to sign my left boob...?'"
9. Many people find chef Marco Pierre White to be a scary and intimidating chap. However, Claudia insists that she had a splendid time with her Hell's Kitchen co-star. "He is hilarious. He is passionate about food. Ask him how to bone a fish and he comes alive. I find him hypnotic, I still fancy him," she says.
10. I know you are desperate to find out what Claudia's favourite fruit is, so I won't waste any more of your time. Apparently it's a Granny Smith apple!