Scherzinger wants special needs music camp

Dancing With The Stars contestant Nicole Scherzinger has said that she wants so start a music camp for people with special needs.

Speaking to Los Angeles's Talk radio station, the Pussycat Dolls singer said the idea was inspired by her aunt, who has Down's syndrome.

"I grew up with my aunt who is actually younger than me because my grandmother had her at an older age and she has Down's syndrome," the 31-year-old said.

"I used to tell my girls in the Pussycat Dolls that I would have my own musical camp or school where I would teach people with special disabilities or Down's syndrome."

Scherzinger revealed that she would like to be an advocate for people with Down's syndrome.

“I want to bring awareness to how special people with Down's syndrome [are],” she
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive