'I didn't fancy Marco'

Donna Air has admitted that Marco Pierre White has "something about him", but insisted that she does not fancy the chef.

The TV presenter, who is competing on Pierre White's new reality series Kitchen Burnout, described the Michelin star restaurateur as "manly".

"I didn't fancy Marco - but he's definitely got something about him," she told The Mirror.

"I'd not met him before but I'd eaten in his restaurants and it was great working with him. He's exceptionally talented and there's something very manly about him."

She continued: "He can be a little scary, just because he speaks really slowly with lots of pauses! Obviously, a man that cooks is definitely a bonus, although when I did the show, all I wanted to make when I got home was something really simple, like a cheese sandwich."

Mother-of-one Air also revealed that she is currently having fun being single and dating, following her split from Damian Aspinall.

"One of the good things about being single is that at any moment you could be swept off your feet," she said. "I am dating again. I just think there's something really interesting and fun about it.

"I wouldn't say I'm dating lots, but I do have a first date this week, so we'll see!"

Marco's Kitchen Burnout starts tonight at 9pm on ITV1.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive