'I like to relax and sleep'

Heather Graham has admitted that she enjoys not working all the time.
The actress has revealed that she likes being able to sleep in late and not focus on the entertainment industry everyday.
Speaking to The Scotsman, the 40-year-old said: "I definitely like not working sometimes. It's so fun. I just love sleeping in. In America, everyone is driven to succeed and wake up and do something.


"But I don't care. I want to sleep in. I want to relax. I don't want to have to get up everyday. It's funny. The longer I have been in the business, the more I realised how important it is to have other things in my life. Have normal, healthy people around me, not focusing on the business all the time, not always going to see every movie... just being really happy.

"I've been evaluating how much I value happiness in my life. To be too driven takes away your happiness."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive