Pierre White critical of metrosexual men

Chef Marco Pierre White has claimed that any man who waxes themselves "should have been born a woman".

The former Hell's Kitchen star revealed that he spends very little time grooming and admitted that he hates going to the gym.

"The thought of a gym disgusts me. I couldn't cope with all those mirrors. Just the idea of a rowing machine brings me out in a sweat," he told Zoo magazine.

"I'd never go to a parlour to be groomed, I just put on a bit of gel and deodorant on and I'm away. I certainly do not moisturise and I definitely do not wax - men who wax should have been born a woman."

However, the TV personality did confess to owning a large wardrobe filled with hats and Wellington boots.

"Hats are very important to me. The secret of pulling a hat off is having the confidence to wear it. If you walk down the street with a hat on, more women will look at you than if you don't have a hat on. It gives you status," he said.

New reality series Marco's Kitchen Burnout started yesterday at 9pm on ITV1.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive