"Be true to yourself"

Jennifer Aniston has affirmed that she just wants to stay "true to herself".

The Bounty Hunter actress insisted that she no longer worries about what the public thinks of her because she would prefer to concentrate on simply making herself happy.

She told WWD: "I don't think you can control that at the end of the day. You can't stunt what you do to please or not please the public. And the media will create stories whether they are true or false. So why stop doing what makes you happy? Be true to yourself and everything else will follow."

Aniston went on to say that she would like to keep her work fresh in future by taking on a wider range of roles.

She added: "Obviously, I'm drawn to comedy, good or bad. But I love doing parts that are different and I sprinkle those throughout to get creatively unstuck.

"I'm really excited about my next movie Buttercup. It's not trying not to make people laugh and it's not a big tent pole picture. It will be more for me - and for the people who say, 'You should do something serious'."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive