Men are a mystery

Kim Cattrall has revealed that though she is dating again she doesn't understand men.

The Sex and the City actress also said that she thinks the first date is the most important time to get to know someone.

"I'm dating again, but I know nothing about men," she said. "They remain a mystery to me, other than that they are predictable. I think a man shows you on the first date who he is, so that's when you should be very aware.

"But I don't think that you can change anybody. They are who they are. I think that's the secret to a successful marriage, or a successful relationship, accepting the other person for who they are."

The 54-year-old also said that she feels Sex and the City continues to make a powerful feminist statement.

"We have encouraged a lot of women to change the way they feel about being single, about getting married, being alone," she said. "We've addressed issues they care about and encouraged them to come together.

"I think that we've helped define what it is to be successful, smart and also feminine."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive