I will only strip for SATC

Kim Cattrall has insisted that she will only bare all if she's portraying her Sex And The City character Samantha Jones.

The actress has claimed that she will never strip for the camera other than when playing Samantha because she needs to envision the character's care-free attitude to life, reports Contactmusic.

The 53-year-old said: "There was a moment on one of the shows where I was being shot completely nude. I had a photographer I knew and was happy with and was just about to drop the towel when I realised I couldn't do it. I had to go away and get into character as Samantha. I really need to be her to get that 'so what' kind of attitude."

Cattrall recently revealed that though she is dating again she doesn't understand men.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive