Miranda Kerr Back in swimsuit After her first child

Miranda Kerr has said that she feels like a "milk maid" as she returned to the catwalk in a swimsuit seven months after giving birth to her first child with Orlando Bloom.The 28-year-old modelled several outfits for David Jones Spring/Summer Launch at the Royal Hall of Industries in Sydney last night, including a one-piece swimsuit she described as "very Bond-like".


Kerr told The Herald Sun: "I am a little nervous about getting back on the runway after just having a baby seven months ago in a swimsuit, but you know, I have been doing my squats and I started Pilates as well as my usual yoga routine.

"I am breast feeding and pumping. When I am at work I am pumping, I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it. I definitely did not realise how challenging it is being a mother and working."

She added: "My priority is to be with [my son, Flynn] so I am very selective with what I do. I love to be a mum and a wife, that is the most important thing, and then just do a few select jobs."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive