Holly Valance fronts new alcohol campaign

Holly Valance has become the face of Fosters.
The 28-year-old Australian singer and actress, who is best known for her roles in Neighbours and Prison Break, said that she feels "great pride" at becoming the ambassador of such a well-known Aussie beer label.

Valance told the Daily Mail: "It is with great pride that I'm working with such an iconic Australian brand! And it helps that I'm a loyal beer drinking Aussie girl myself!"

Shortly after being revealed as the face of the company, Valance joked on her Twitter page: "The faucet in my ensuite is now Fosters Gold on tap."

In the new adverts, Valance can be seen painted gold and wearing a pair of hotpants, recreating the pose from James Bond's Goldfinger as she lies across a white bed.

Gayle Harrison, Foster's marketing manager, said: "Like Foster's, Holly is down to earth and easygoing but occasionally she wants to 'dress to impress', which makes her the perfect girl to launch new Foster's Gold."

Valance recently revealed that she doesn't feel pressure to be thin, saying: "I'm representing real people in stories. I'm not there representing a model, so I don't need to be a size zero. Look down the street, no-one is a size zero. I wouldn't call myself curvy. I call myself healthy."

The star is currently dating 37-year-old billionaire Nick Candy and has described him as "goofy".
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive