Music launched for ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’

Bollywood actors Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif along with the director, Ali Abbas Zafar launched the music of their upcoming film 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' in Mumbai.

Khan applauded music director Sohail Sen for composing refreshing and lively music. "Firstly, I think it is a spectacular album, Sohail Sen has done just a brilliant job with this album. Every song has so much life, so much energy, the lyrics are beautiful, and so I think I am very happy with the album as a whole. Obviously I love the title track because it is a very fun song," he said.

Speaking about the film, debutant director, Zafar said the USP of the film lies in its simplicity. "I think what will attract the audience will be simplicity of the film. I think everybody already knows what the film is all about. It is about a boy who is looking for an ideal Indian bride, finds the boldest Indian bride and falls in love with her. I think people already know that and I think that is what the film is. What we will promise you is that if you found that the promos, the trailers are entertaining then you come inside the theatre, you will find much more entertainment," he said.

The film also stars Pakistani music composer and actor, Ali Zafar and John Abraham in a cameo role and is scheduled to be released on September 09, 2011

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive