I could donate all my organs to kids and still have haters,"Rebecca Black"

Rebecca Black has insisted that she is no longer bothered by her critics.

The singer's debut single 'Friday' has been knocked for its simplistic lyrics, but Black said that she does not let negative views affect her self-esteem.

"Everyone has haters, I could donate all of my organs to children in need and I would still have haters," the 14-year-old joked to Access Hollywood.

She continued: "It's just something I think that comes with all the attention, so I just have to deal with it."

Black previously claimed that "haters" should simply avoid listening to her music if her songs annoy them.

The 'My Moment' popstar and Britney Spears's Femme Fatale album were among the top trending pop culture topics on Twitter for the first half of 2011.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive