I love my teeth,"Kirsten Dunst"

Kirsten Dunst loves her “snaggle fangs” and is glad she didn’t listen to her mother and get them fixed.

The American star has never felt the need to fix her wonky teeth, even though her mom used to suggest it would be a good idea when she was younger. Kirsten never felt self-conscious about them, instead seeing her misshapen mouth as something to celebrate.

“I love my snaggle fangs. They give me character and character is sexy,” she told the September issue of UK magazine Elle. “People comment, but the only person who ever told me to fix them was my mom. Mothers are always like, ‘Wear lipstick, put on rouge!’ They can be sh**ty about that stuff because they love you. I just went my own way, like daughters do.”

Kirsten is promoting her new movie Melancholia, in which she plays a woman called Justine who is crippled by depression. She appears nude in the Lars von Trier-helmed picture and knows people will be surprised when they see her body. The 29-year-old didn’t work out ahead of shooting the scenes as she’s never had a problem with how she looks without clothes.

“I trusted everyone and the lighting was beautiful. I didn’t work out beforehand, it was all very natural. I don’t have any real body issues. I never really overeat, I shed weight in the summer, put it on in the winter and yes, I do have boobs. People don’t realise because I cover up a lot, but they are there. Big boobs,” she laughed. daily times monitor
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive