James Bond taught me how to shoot my gun: Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde has revealed that while starring in her latest movie 'Cowboys and Aliens' she got a lesson on how to shoot a gun from her co-star and the current 007 star Daniel Craig.

The 27-year-old actress plays Ella Swenson in the sci-fi thriller, where she had to fire a weapon.

And she was glad that Craig, who currently plays the lead role in the 'James Bond' movies, offered her the much-needed support.

"Daniel taught me how to shoot my gun. Which was cool 'cos now I can always say that James Bond taught me how," Stuff.co.nz quoted her as telling Cover Media.

"It was cool, the guns were really beautiful. I'm not a big gun person - I'm a pacifist, I don't really love guns in general.

"But I love these antique guns, they were so interesting but not easy to shoot," she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive