Sexy image baffles Britney Spears


Pop star Britney Spears says she is such a perfectionist that she is never happy with her figure and that she is baffled when she is seen as a sex symbol.

"I don't see myself like that at all. I don't know why. To me, someone who is sexy is someone with confidence, who carries themselves properly and is comfortable in their own skin. It's very flattering, but at the same time I think it's sexier when you don't try and you're just yourself. We all like to feel sexy," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The 28-year-old and mother-of-two regularly tops lists of Hollywood's most beautiful women but she insists her perfectionist nature means she's rarely satisfied with what she sees in the mirror.

"I'm such a perfectionist, which means I'm never satisfied. I always strive for things to be better. I think you can be happy with the person on the inside but on the outside you're always striving for more. But that's how you end up driving yourself crazy."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive