Reese Witherspoon saves wardrobe costs by swapping clothes with pals!



London, Jan 8 (ANI): Reese Witherspoon has revealed that she doesn’t like to spend much on fashion and often swap clothes with her pals.

‘There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we’ll get together on a Friday night and I’ll bring clothes I want to trade and they’ll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend’s dress to a wedding recently. It’s fun,’ the Daily Star quoted Witherspoon as telling InStyle mag.

The Walk The Line star also disclosed that she and her girlfriends had fun discussing their lives as they worked out together.

She said: ‘I like to run for about an hour and I’m big into working out with girlfriends. It’s an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends – all while you’re running! But we have mastered it
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive