Hot Payal Rohatgi was a man



Despite having established her name in the professional world, actress Payal Rohatgi often experiences ups and downs in her personal life.

Like any other girl, Payal too wishes to be the apple of her father’s eyes. She yearns for a happy and candid relationship with her father. But as destiny would have it, this father-daughter relationship ends up having a major communication gap.

Her optimism in life took Payal Rohatgi to an avenue where she could explore and probably find out a possible solution towards improving her bonding with her father. She thus, decided to take trip back into her past life with Dr.Trupti Jayin on Imagine’s ‘Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka’.

Our source from the sets informs, “During regression, Payal saw herself as a married man named Albert Post somewhere in South America. Albert lived with his wife Maria and son John.

He also had a best friend who was quite close to his entire family. Theirs’ was a happy family and everything was like a fairy tale until an unpleasant incident occurred, involving Albert, his wife and his best friend. This incident leaves Albert disturbed, betrayed and tormented for life.”

Post regression, Payal states, “I have a very loving relationship with all in my family, except my father. After undergoing regression, I don’t blame him or myself for the distance between us anymore.

Instead, I am thankful to Imagine for giving me this opportunity through which I came across one of the reasons for my disturbed relationship with my father. I will definitely go back to Dr. Trupti Jayin to undergo further treatment in order to improve and mend my relationship with him.”

To know the truth that lies beneath Payal Rohatgi’s past tune into Imagine’s 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka' tonight!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive