Sofia Vergara 'always searching for perfect bra'

Sofia Vergara has revealed that she has trouble finding a well-fitting bra.

The Modern Family star confessed that every time she becomes attached to an undergarment, it is inevitably discontinued.

"I'm always in search of the perfect bra," Vergara told Redbook. "I'll find one, wear it for a long time, and they'll discontinue it. It's the story of my life!"

The 39-year-old went on to say that she is flattered to be considered one of the most beautiful women in the world.

"It's fantastic, because I'm almost 40 years old and they still put me on these lists of beautiful women," she said. "How can I even be in a list with girls who are 15 years younger than me? My son Manolo laughs at that."

Vergara recently revealed that her teenage pregnancy gave her a better figure, admitting that her breasts used to be too big for her body.

The actress previously insisted that her body is "nothing special", claiming that she gives little thought to her figure.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive