Emma Watson 'ready to take more risks'

Emma Watson has revealed that she is ready to take more risks after she finishes her association with the Harry Potter franchise.

Speaking to The Sun, the actress also claimed that men are generally reluctant to ask her out on dates.

"Three months ago I cut my hair and at that moment I felt I became a woman," she explained. "At the moment I'm just happy to be single. I want to live life to the full. But I'm more grown up and confident now. I'm ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever."

The star added: "I'm very romantic and of course I want to be in love. But men don't really ask me out."

Watson will attend next week's London premiere for the first part of the franchise's last instalment Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive