Khloe Kardashian 'had sex at 14'

Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 14.

In new tell-all memoir Kardashian Konfidential, the star wrote that she had sex with a manipulative man when she was a teenager.

"This guy was very, very manipulative, and I ended up losing my virginity to him when I was only 14," she said, according to Pop Crunch.

She also confessed that she used to steal her mother's car in order to meet her older lover.

Kardashian added: "I used to steal her car or Bruce's, and I'd go over to this guy's house. He was a lot older than me, though he lied and said he was younger. Of course, I lied, too, and said I was 16. I was doing really well in school until I met him.

"I was only 14, but I thought I was so mature, and I look back and see how wrong I was. Having sex for the first time is an extremely important decision that affects your whole life."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive