Depp bans phones at home

'Pirates of the Caribbean' star Johnny Depp has banned phones in his French home to ensure that private time with his family is uninterrupted.

The 47-year-old star shares a luxury home in the country with his partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children.

He makes makes sure they can relax during their stays there by cutting contact with the outside world.

"When I'm at our house in France I totally cut myself off from the rest of the world. I never have to listen to phones ringing and that's because - and Vanessa would confirm this - phones are banned from the house," Contactmusic quoted him as telling the Sun.

"We have a beautiful life and I feel that spending time in France has just calmed me down and made me stop worrying about things which aren't really important," he added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive