Susan Boyle 'to star in musical of her own life'

Susan Boyle is to star in a stage musical of her own life, it has been reported.

The 'Perfect Day' singer said that she is excited to be appearing in the project, which tells the entire story of Boyle's life from her early years growing up in Blackburn, West Lothian to her breakthrough performance on Britain's Got Talent and beyond.


The 49-year-old said: "I'm definitely going to be on stage. I'd rather that than having to sit watching people up there looking like me.

"I want to be doing the music parts, so I'll be coming in and out of the show. I'm looking forward to doing some live work. It'll be really nice to see so many of the people who have supported me in person."

An insider also told The Sun: "Susan has incredibly loyal fans. People will be travelling from all over the world to see her perform in her own musical. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them book tickets to watch it five nights in a row."

The production is expected to go on a UK nationwide tour next year.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive