When Theron almost fell into the casting couch

Oscar winning actress Charlize Theron has recently revealed details of how she nearly fell victim to the casting couch culture in Hollywood.

The South African star moved to California at the age of 19 to try her luck in the movies. Theron, who won an Oscar for the 2003 drama "Monster", admits it was tough trying to make it in show business and she saw the darker side of Hollywood first hand, reported contactmusic.com.

Narrating the incident, she said, "I thought it was a little odd that the audition was on a Saturday night at his house in Los Angeles, but I thought maybe that was normal.

"He was in his Hugh Hefner pyjamas, I go inside and he's offering me a drink, and I'm thinking, my god this acting stuff is very relaxed.

"But it soon becomes very clear what the situation was. I was like, 'Not going to happen! Got the wrong girl, buddy!'"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive