Shakira's beau urges her to be less sexy!

Colombian pop star Shakira has revealed her boyfriend has urged her to tone down her raunchy image.The singer admits her beau Antonio de la Rua - the son of former Argentinian president Fernando de la Rua - was shocked the first time he saw her revealing outfit for the video of her new album "She Wolf", in which she cavorts in a cage appearing to wear just a black belt and stilettos, reports femalefirst.co.uk."He did not expect that at all. When he saw me in my flesh-toned leotard bodysuit, he was like, 'Could you not have worn a scarf at least'," she said.The 32-year-old star however said she has no plans to tone down her image and is instead planning a private show to make it up with Antonio."I kept the cage from my 'She Wolf' video. I may use it some other time," she said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive