Rakhi set for another swayamvar?

After enough of gossip, drama and blame game, the audience will finally get to see Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala talk about their ugly break up in tonight's episode of Pati, Patni aur Woh.

Tonight's going to be the 'the' night. Atleast, if we are to go by Elesh Parujanwala's status message on a social networking website. "Elesh is really happy that tonite is gonna be a good nite..tonites gonna be a GOOD GOOD nite!! =)" writes the Canadian businessman.

Just a few days ago, his status read, "The dreaded episode is coming...Friday December 4th @ 10:30pm..the chapter finally closes!" While Elesh insists that it is indeed a dreaded episode, he adds that he would still like to watch it - only to close the chapter."

When asked whether he would like to arrange a swayamvar for himself, he says, "No, I wouldn't. That's for her (Rakhi). I don't want to make money or gain publicity by organising a swayamvar for myself."

A source told us, "Rakhi might be organising swayamwar very soon." When we called up Rakhi to confirm the news, she said, "I haven't thought about it, but even if I do, isme harz hi kya hai? (What's the harm?). It is my life after all!"

Talking about their break up, the spicy Sawant added, "Elesh ne mujhse khud kaha hai ki wo sirf mujhe jaanne aaya tha, shaadi karne nahi aaya tha. (Elesh confessed that he took part in the swayamvar only to know me as a person and not to marry me.) Usne mujhe kaha ki wo kisi London ki ladki se shaadi karna chahta tha. (He told me that he wanted to marry a girl from London). He had expected that he would be voted out in a few episodes but he stayed on and we got engaged. Shaadi toot jaati isse to acha hi hua ki engagement toot gayi. Thank God main bach gayi. (I'm glad that we called it quits now than after marriage. Thank God! I'm safe).

"Koi Indian ladka hota to mujhe kiss bhi nahi karta. Main uske kareeb gayi but acha hua ki maine apni limit nahi cross ki. (Had he been an Indian guy he would have never kissed me. I was quite close to him but I'm glad that I didn't cross my limits)," confesses Rakhi. "Main kya karti? Thappad maarti to media phir us baat ko badha chadha kar batati. (What could I have done? Had I slapped him, the media would have exaggerated it.)"

Well, all we can say is - all is well if it ends well and if it doesn't, it may be time for another swayamvar!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive