Paris Hilton shares bed with a pig!


Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have found new bed partner in pig Princess Pigelette.

The socialite revealed that they often sleep together with her miniature pet pig. "Doug and I will be lying in bed, watching DVDs, and she''ll just lie there between us. She''s a little sweetheart and I love her," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain''s Hello! Magazine. She added: "My little brother bought a little pig when he was in Las Vegas and I was so jealous - I''ve always wanted one. “I went online and found these tiny teacup pigs that stay under 12lb when they''re fully grown. They''re incredibly smart, lovable, really clean and litter trained. "They''re so lovable and the love they give is unconditional. They make me happy and it feels good to have them around. I make sure I take very good care of them all - they''re like my children." Hilton has a total of 13 pets.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive