Mischa Barton prefers kissing girls

The former The O.C. star mentioned she felt more comfortable doing love scenes with women. "I don''t know why that keeps coming up. It doesn''t annoy me that much. It''s so much easier to kiss another girl,” Fox News quoted her as saying.

She added: “You''re so much more relaxed filming and you can have a laugh. It can get a bit tense with a guy."
Barton has done love scenes with other girls in The O.C. and 2008 film ‘You and I.’

She further said she has never really felt heartbroken. She said: "I''ve never been dumped. One tried to make it quite mutual though so that felt as close to dumping as I''ve got. I kind of lost it and was like, ''You are not turning this on me. I dumped you first.''

"I felt like my heart was broken at the end of a couple of relationships but it wasn''t really."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive