Kat in love with Pattinson


Twilight star Robert Pattinson has swept our own Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif completely off her feet. And if all goes well she’ll be meeting Pattinson during her annual holiday with her family in London next week.

The minute Katrina’s eyes fell on Pattinson she got hooked to the Twilight quartet. “I went and bought all the four books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I couldn’t put them down. I’ve been racing through the adventures of the hottest vampire Edward Cullen for the last one week. I finished reading three of the Twilight books in less than four days. Now I’m into the fourth. I just can’t get enough of him.”

And now Katrina wants to meet the real Edward Cullen. “You don’t understand. This is like an obsession for me. I can’t get Robert Pattinson out of my head. I see the love of my life in every object that moves or doesn’t move. I’ve never felt this way about any man before.”

Now a meeting between Bollywood’s blistering babe and Hollywood’s blood-thirsty heart-throb is discreetly being arranged. Though Katrina is not talking about it, her representatives are in touch with Robert Pattinson’s agent. It’s been made known to the global superstar that Bollywood’s eminently desirable Katrina Kaif would probably die of longing if the meeting doesn’t happen.

Says the besotted actress, “Obviously, I can’t stand under his window to get his attention. So yes, the meeting has to be more formal. He says he’s single. But I don’t believe him. That’s what they all say.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive