Helen Mirren finds easier to get nude with age

Dame Helen Mirren has said that shedding clothes on screen has gotten easier as she has got older.

The 64-year-old actress, who has stripped on screen in several films, has claimed that stripping in front of the camera is liberating and she gets through it by refusing to think of the response from male fans.

"As you get older naked stuff gets easier. It's more to do with the role than what men in the audience think. There's a liberation about it,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. The Queen actress also discussed about her first sex encounters, admitting she is still angry about losing her virginity.

"It was the calumny of young men... My trustful romantic nature was badly let down, my feminism confronted... I am still p***ed off, actually,” she said in an interview with Broadcast Now.

However, despite her unsatisfying first sexual experience, Helen insists she has learned something from every man she has ever dated. "Ken Cranham, like all the men I have had a proper relationship with, left me a better person than he found me,” she said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive