I believe in aliens

Hollywood actress Jessica Biel has started believing in aliens after giving a voice over for an upcoming animated flick on extra-terrestrials.The actress who voices an extra-terrestrial being Neera in new animated movie Planet 51 doesn't understand why people are not open to the possibility that there are civilisations on other planets, The Independent online reported."I definitely believe in the possibility of intelligent life on other planets. There's just so much space out there not to believe in that. For me, the idea with this movie is to be open to change," Biel said."You should be accepting of change because, only through change, can you grow and learn more about yourself, as a human or alien," the 27-year-old actress added.The film follows a NASA astronaut, Captain Charles Chuck Baker voiced by Dwayne Johnson who lands on Planet 51 thinking he's the first to set foot on it but later finds out inhabitants who get frightened of him thinking he's an invader."It was just fun. I wanted to do it because it was speaking to my inner child 'Yes, I want to be an alien. Yes, I want to be green'," Biel said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive