Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary have split up?

Apparently Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary have split up? In an exclusive interview to this journalist, Shradha Sharma said, “I have broken up with Raja Chaudhary, I am single again. Right now I am now concentrating on my work.”

While Shradha Sharma did not mention the reason for her break-up with Raja Chaudhary, close friends of the couple say that Shradha felt that Raja Chaudhary still had feelings for his ex-wife and mother of his 9-year-old daughter Shweta Tiwari.

Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary who have been in a relationship for over a year, split up a few months ago when Raja was caught two-timing Shradha by the popular Reality Show Emotional Attyachaar on UTV Bindass. At that time, Raja Chaudhary profusely apologised to Shradha and promised her that he would never cheat on him again.


An emotional Shradha Sharma forgave Raja Chaudhary and the couple were seen together again. This time Shradha Sharma says the break-up is for good.

“I do not want Raja in my life again, ” Shradha said. “I want to only do some good work and I am concentrating on my stage shows and films, ” she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive