Clint Eastwood thinks 'nice fella' Obama needs proper advisers

Oscar-winner Clint Eastwood says he is not satisfied with President Barack Obama's job.

"You know, I think he''''s a nice fella, and I enjoyed watching him come along. And I enjoyed his watching him campaign and win the job. But I''''m not a fan of what he''''s doing at the moment," CBS News quoted him as saying.

He said he doesn''''t think the president has surrounded himself with the proper advisers and he believes Mr. Obama is not "willing to take a chance on losing."

The actor- who once served as mayor of Carmel, Calif - spoke about his experience as a politician and his thought on the present position of the country.

The 80-year-old director said he has no intention of going back into politics but he said the country was "in a very strange period right now, one of the strangest I can remember in my lifetime. "

The country is facing serious financial problems, he said, but it "seems like people are becoming political for some sort of notoriety, and not for d-- for really accomplishing anything."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive