Kristen Stewart comfortable with stripping off for cameras

Kristen Stewart, who is all set to appear as a stripper in her latest flick, has said that she was shocked by how comfortable she felt while baring all in front of the camera.


The 20-year-old actress - who plays a teenage runaway who becomes a lap dancer in 'Welcome to the Rileys' - wasn't scared about peeling off her clothes or walking around in raunchy outfits because she believes she has matured and was ready for the role.

"I think what surprised me most is probably the fact that I was so unaware of the fact that I was walking down the street with my robe opened and fishnets and beyond caring at all. I wasn't scared," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying.

"I had known about this for a while before it got up and running. I'm really glad that it took awhile to do so, because I think I was old enough to play the part - as opposed to not ready. I think I would have shied away from too much, so it was shocking to find myself in situations like that, being completely fine with them," she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive