Lara Dutta: 'Keeping fit is not an option'

Lara Dutta has claimed that she has continued working out despite her pregnancy.

The actress revealed that she keeps up her demanding health and fitness routine.

Dutta told DNA India: "Being fit is no more an option, but a necessity. I work out for an hour daily, sometimes more. In addition to yoga, I also do cardio and make it a point to walk for 30 minutes every day.

"Yoga is an integral part of my daily exercise routine. I believe it plays a major role in moulding a lifestyle that represents a fit body, mind and spirit.

"I ensure I drink at least six to eight glasses of water daily as well. Yoga and cardio are integral parts of my exercise routine. This helps me maintain my figure and feel fit every day."

Dutta added that she is thinking about producing a yoga work-out video for expectant mothers.

The former beauty queen is expecting her first child with husband and tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi, whom she married in a low-key ceremony in February.

In April, she said that she expected audiences to come to see her film Chalo Dilli because she appears opposite Vinay Pathak.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive