Hrithik's red-hot new girl,"Esha Gupta"

It seems like searching for Hrithik's leading lady in Krrish 2 has become a game of musical chairs that will not end. A role which has some grey shades to it had been offered to Kangna Ranaut and Sonakshi Sonakshi at first but both of them refused to be part of the film.

Eventually, Chitrangda Singh accepted it only to walk out suddenly citing date problems (read tiff with the Roshans). And finally, when we heard the news of Jacqueline Fernandez pairing up with Duggu little did we know she'll depart soon as well making way for a newbie and a popular model Esha Gupta.

Esha won the Miss India International title in 2007, and represented the country in the Miss International 2007 contest. She has also featured in the Kingfisher calendar.

Her sex appeal had earlier won her a role in Bhatt's Jannat 2, which Prachi Desai and Paoli Dam were considered for.

Buoyant with her recent project fishing Esha considers herself as a serious contender for THE next Bollywood babe title.

"I think I'm going to make it really big. So I don't need a back-up plan. I might model till the age of 34 or 35, but by that time I will be already settled and have a family," she told a leading daily.

But when asked about how she plans to tackle the competition from star kids, and other models crossing over into B-town, she said: "I enrolled in an acting school and have been brushing up on my dancing skills. Fortunately, I have a good handle on my Hindi diction. But times are changing - on one hand we have models who have done really well onscreen and then there are actors who can't act."

"I guess it's easy to break into the industry, but not easy to make it big. I've been lucky because I got the best project," she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive