Does Bigg Boss 5 housemate Shradha have a new man in her life?

Apparently, just before entering the Bigg Boss House, item girl Shradha Sharma confessed to a TV reporter that Raja Chaudhary is a closed chapter in her life and that she is completely “out of him now”.

She also revealed that she is in love again and that there is a new man – a secret lover in her life. She however refused to mention the name of the person and said that she would tell all after she was in the Bigg Boss house.

“Yes he is from the film industry and is a successful and well-known actor. I don’t want to reveal any more details right now. You must ask me about Bigg Boss and the other participants and how I will tackle them. That is why you are here.

I will talk about my love life once I am out of the Bigg Boss house. I accept there is somebody new in my life and I am in love, but I am not prepared to say any more at this stage,” she had explained to the journalist.

Dj Jenny D – Shradha’s good friend when contacted said that Shradha Sharma is very much in love. She is very happy and as a good friend, I am too very happy for her, but I can’t give you the name of her boyfriend.

You must ask her when she is out of Bigg Boss. We hope she has a long and happy stay in the Bigg Boss House. When asked about Shradha’s recent so-called ‘wardrobe malfunction’ on Bigg Boss, Dj Jenny D denied it.

“This is just part of the gossip campaign around the show. I don’t think such a thing ever happened. Shradha is very careful about her outfits, particularly when she knows that her actions are being watched by sever
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive