Camilla Belle: 'I have Bollywood fever'

Speedy Singhs star Camilla Belle has admitted that she is obsessed with making it big in Bollywood now.

The 24-year old actress makes her debut in the comedy opposite veteran star Akshay Kumar.

She told Hindustan Times: "It's been a real learning experience, especially because Indian culture is something I have not been exposed to before. But being in India and working with an Indian cast has made me feel closer to the country.

"If I am offered a film here, I would grab the opportunity. I am completely open to it, I don't limit myself. I don't close my mind to anything.

"I love the way films are made here. I am so fond of song and dance sequences. [In the West] it is not so colourful and rich like here in India."

Belle has previously appeared in The Lost World: Jurassic Park and From Prada to Nada.

She is rumoured to be attached to Paradise Lost opposite The Hangover star Bradley Cooper.

Speedy Singhs follows the ambitions of a young Indo-Canadian man living in suburban Toronto who is determined to make it in ice hockey.

Kumar reportedly bonded with his co-star Rob Lowe during the making of the film, which is expected to hail a succession of international projects involving the former. Source
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive