Vidya Balan 'comfortable with bold scenes'

Vidya Balan has said that she was comfortable shooting the bold scenes for her film The Dirty Picture.

The star said that her lack of concern was down to being in the "trusted hands" of director Milan Luthria.

According to IANS, Balan told reporters: "I have never enjoyed being a woman more than I did while shooting for The Dirty Picture. I wasn't uncomfortable doing bold scenes because I knew I was in trusted hands."

Balan portrays the rise and fall of South Indian screen siren Silk Smitha in a film which also stars Tusshar Kapoor, Emraan Hashmi and Naseeruddin Shah.

Speaking at the theatrical launch of the film, the actress said: "I have worked with Naseer before but this time it was easier… I was less nervous this time."

On working with Hashmi, with whom she has an intimate scene, she said: "I was wondering how it would be with Emraan, but it was fun."

The project has been made by the same team behind the 2010 release Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.

The Dirty Picture releases on December 2.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive