'X Factor' judge Kelly Rowland hoping to find love in the UK

Kelly Rowland has announced plans to move to the UK.

The singer, who is currently a judge on The X Factor, confessed to The People that she is hoping to find love in Britain and settle down to start a family.

"I've been looking for a house over here and I've found one I love," she said. "Fingers crossed it will go through. I didn't think I would love it as much in the UK as I do and I am having the time of my life here. I love everything about London and the surrounding areas, it is so cool.

"Plus, I am really starting to love the men over here too. I am really hoping that I end up with one. This is most exciting opportunity of my life. I have a feeling I will find 'The One' over here. I am a single girl right now and I am having so much fun dating. I am happy. Dating is wonderful.

"But hopefully in ten years I want to be married. I want to be wifed up by then with at least three kids. I will love all my babies when I have kids. I just want to be a mum now. That would be awesome to me. I don't care about dating someone without money."

Rowland added that she is still "tight" with her Destiny's Child bandmates Beyoncé and Michelle Williams, adding: "We will be getting back together."

Rowland is reportedly planning to put her X Factor category through "military-style" workouts as the competition progresses.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive