I listen to Lady GaGa,"Shah Rukh Khan"

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has said that he is inspired by Lady GaGa.

Khan, who has been trying to convince the popstar to do a song for his film Ra.One, said that GaGa is keen to make a crossover into Bollywood.

According to IANS, Khan said: "I have been chatting with her over a song that I want to do with her. Her manager once said 'Lady GaGa wants to introduce her audience to you and she wants to be introduced to your audience'. So one can understand that she believes in pure, simple, wonderful business."

The 45-year-old actor was speaking at the launch of management guru Arindam Chaudhuri and his wife Rajita's new marketing book Thorns to Competition.

He mentioned GaGa during a discussion about reinvention, which he identified as an important marketing tool.

"I have learnt reinventing… So I don't listen to raag Bhairavi any more… I listen to Lady GaGa. My son and daughter have converted me from 'Saturday Night Fever' to Justin Bieber."

Akon has already recorded the song 'Chammak Challo' for the film, which is due for release in October 2011.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive