Third time isn’t a charm for Halle Berry

The gorgeous Halle Berry won’t marry again. The Oscar winning actress who has been married twice before is currently in a long-term relationship with hunky model Gabriel Aubry with whom she has a daughter named Nahla. “I’m so not the relationship go-to girl,” said the 42-year-old actress. “But I’m much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. “Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter. “But I once was stupid enough to say, in a previous relationship, ‘I’m going to be with this person for ever,’ and realized, as I grew, that I don’t know if forever is possible.” Halle was named the Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine in October of last year at the age of 42. It was then that she revealed that sex was better now she was older; as she playfully said, ‘I have much better orgasms than when I was 22 because I know what I like -- and I initiate.’ Halle Berry seems to be comfortable in her own skin and in her own sexuality. She is happy, a hands on mother to her beloved daughter, a respected actress and in a loving relationship. “It’s wonderful, but neither one of us feels the need to attach ourselves to each other for life -- because it may not be that.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive