Milla Jovovich weds Paul W.S. Anderson

Congratulations are in order to actress Milla Jovovich and sci-fi auteur Paul W.S. Anderson, who, People.com informs me, got hitched last night in a small sunset ceremony at their Beverly Hills home. The couple met when Anderson was directing Jovovich in 2002’s Resident Evil, which researchers believe may be the first time that a successful real-life romance has resulted from a movie based on a video game about zombies.

In addition to those warm congratulations, I should also offer a brief apology-slash-cautionary tale: When I first read this headline, I thought for a second that it said Jovovich had married There Will Be Blood’s Paul Thomas Anderson, and I was all, “How could he do Maya Rudolph like that?!” Needless to say, Paul W.S. Anderson and Paul Thomas Anderson are in fact two completely distinct people who happen to share an occupation and a near-identical name. They probably get that a lot. Sorry, dudes!

So, don’t make the same mistake I did. Know your Paul Andersons. And share your well-wishes for Jovovich and Paul W.S. Anderson in the comments below.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive