Megan Fox hearts Robert Pattinson

Is there any female in Hollywood that doesn’t have a little crush on Robert Pattinson? Well it doesn’t look like it as now even Megan Fox has jumped on board the train headed right towards the Twilight hunk.

The Transformer actress recently said: "I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I just wanna be pretty like he's pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy- ass hair."
That’s quite a reversal from an interview she gave to Elle in May when Megan had this to say about Rob and Zac Efron: “Boys in their 20s are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally. They're immature."

Indeed Pattinson seems to be sweeping them all off of their feet, Miley Cyrus tweeted this on Sunday:

@mileycyrus Gave a hug to Rob Pattinson today. Ok girls I get it now. So cute. Sorry "Robby" bout all my bashing my past. :)

"I'd pass out if I met him. I can't talk about it, 'cause I'd pass out." No, not the ramblings of a teen fan but none other than Jennifer Love Hewitt! Even Shakira has admitted to having a crush on British Rob.
What’s your secret Robert?
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive