"Sex keeps me hot" :Pamela Anderson

PAMELA ANDERSON says a frisky sex life is the secret to her cracking figure. The former Baywatch star, 42, puts her toned body and radiant skin down to the extensive time spent between the sheets.

She said: "Looking good to me has always been because of the amount of sex I'm getting! "I've hardly ever been a member of a gym and I can't follow diets."

She added: "When I'm not in a relationship and not - hypothetically speaking of course - having lots of sex how do I keep fit? Oh I don¹t know. I can't remember!

"Oh I know... "I jump up and down a lot!"

Pammi has been linked to scuba diving instructor JAMIE PADGETT and was also seen canoodling with ex-hubby TOMMY LEE at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas earlier this week.

And the star admits there was a time she thought her days of serious relationships were over. Pammi added: "A couple of years ago I was asked if I'd ever consider walking down the aisle again.

"At the time I said: 'You know what, I'd love to, but who's going to have me?' "Seriously, imagine the advert in the lonely hearts column: 'Mother of two, boisterous boys. Slightly crazy ex-husband never too far away.'"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive