Megan fox is not liked by Angelina jolie

Angelina Jolie definitely isn’t the shy, retiring type and she seems to have quite an opinion on new starlet on the block Megan Fox.

According to Life & Style magazine, Angelina was asked what she thought of people comparing the Transformers actress to her.

Jolie allegedly replied, “Is she aiding in Africa or sitting in on U.N. conferences? Donating herself to something bigger than Hollywood? I’m not familiar with her work, is she an Oscar contender?” Ouch! Would Angie really say such a thing?

Perhaps what has fueled Angelina’s wrath is recent reports that Fox, 23, was tipped to steal Jolie’s leading role in the next Tomb Raider film leaving Angelina furious.

"Angie is not thrilled about turning 34, to put it mildly," says a friend. "In fact, she's panicking a little. She feels that her age is starting to undercut her choice of film roles and it annoys her that Megan Fox is being touted as the 'new Angelina.'"

Megan, meanwhile, is enraptured with Angelina.

“I love Angelina Jolie. She’s someone I admire and look up to. She’s my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she’s incredibly honest, and I feel that she’s not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what’s on her mind.”

“Every time a relationship ends, I say, ‘If I could just be Angelina’s girlfriend, I would be so happy,’” she has said.

(Photo credit: Angelina Jolie as Olympias in Oliver Stone' Alexander,
Megan Fox stars as Mikaela Banes in DreamWorks SKG's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive