Sharon Stone goes topless for magazine shoot

when it comes to nudity, age is no bar, ask Sharon Stone.At 51, the actress has posed topless for the cover of French magazine Paris Match.For the magazine's photo shoot, the mother of three posed in corsets, gloves and high leather boots for photographer Alix Malka."When I entered Alix Malka's studio, he told me he wanted to reinvent me. He got clothes sent to me and I understood he saw me the way I am in reality, which many people I collaborate with don't," Stone told the magazine."In fashion, everything is organized by age. This is what you've to wear when you're 20, at 30, then at 40. I'll never get into a mold. I won't dress the way people want me to dress.""Is there an age when you're supposed to stop yourself from doing certain things, like showing your body?" Stone continued."What these photos represent is nothing surprising to me. My life didn't change at 50. I didn't change."This isn’t the first time Stone has shown some serious skin.She famously gave fans an eyeful in 1992's ‘Basic Instinct’ and has made multiple red carpet appearances in sheer gowns.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive