Seeing new Transformers will be weird: Megan Fox

Hollywood star Megan Fox is planning to see the next Transformers movie but admits it will be "weird" watching her replacement Rosie Huntington-Whiteley play former co-star Shia Labeouf's love interest.

The 24-year-old actress, who rose to fame with the sci-fi series, opted out of the third film following ongoing criticism from crew members about her working attitude on the first two pictures.

British model Huntington-Whiteley was announced as the new female lead and Fox is eager to see her replacement on the big screen when the film hits theatres in 2011, reported MTV News.

"I will see it. I'm gonna see it. I might be a little jealous when I see somebody kissing my Shia, wearing my jeans that I... already had been fit (sic) for. It's kind of weird, actually," said Fox.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive